SCHOOL Issues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K12 Issues

+50
flylanie
lisatot
Xyn
internetshop
simplyabby
kuajazer
tifalockhart
AngelMarie
방탄소년단
shishi
nuffsaid
DrummerGirl
ReyesJennielym
KingBob
LhaDy eMz
jeraldnotarte
jhllmr
julzpogi
J.
vanessa4864@gmail.com
Chenes
lelouch
Yuurei
알재
hachigatsu_san
ronquillopamela28
weusedtobebestbuddies
marideljdy
fibonacci_sequence
JedMendoza
supermaria
judedominguinao@gmail.com
Admin Meann
Sera
emjay
mariagemmadenise
MugiwaraPirates
sasasa
erjana
ruberto
AnaQ
iramae1999
IanCruz
Heart Strong
B@D
isay
yanayey
jaytina
Admin
54 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

K12 Issues - Page 4 Empty Re: K12 Issues

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:34 pm

hachigatsu_san wrote:
B@D wrote:Adding of school years,,, at isa ako sa mga taong agree sa issue na ito,,dahil para po sakin kung atin talagang pag-uukulan ng pansin ang mga bagay na maaaring idulot ng K12,,masa2bi natin na maganda nga ang maaaring maging bunga ng K12 hindi lamang sa mga estudyante kundi para sa lahat  

hindi rin para sa lahat, hindi naman lahat ng pilipino nakakapagaral, maraming naghihirap sa pilipinas.

kaya nga dinagdagan ng 2 years para na rin sa mga estudyanteng di na kayang makapagcollege at least they have a skills na dinivelop bago pa sila sumabak sa industry. hindi namn kasi puro verbal lang ang ituturo may actual din.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://saneyn06.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tifalockhart Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:53 pm

When I hear K12, the first thing that pops into my mind is my brother. My brother is now on his 8th grade. Meaning, among our siblings, he was the only one who was reached by the program. That's all. Smile

tifalockhart

Back to top Go down

Post by kuajazer Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:56 pm

as of now our country is not yet ready with regards to the implementation of K-12 program it may destroy or built our educational system if it will not be properly implemented Smile the govt must assure the consistency a

kuajazer

Back to top Go down

Post by kuajazer Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:00 pm

as we utilize this new system

kuajazer

Back to top Go down

Post by simplyabby Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:06 pm

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING POP IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU HEAR K12? WHY?

"Its the system of Education applied in the other countries that our country "tries" to imitate"

simplyabby

Back to top Go down

Post by sasasa Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:30 pm

ronquillopamela28 wrote:is there enough budget for the k12 program? kc bka itigil nila to if ever wala nang budget ang pilipinas. kawawa nmn ung mga under nito?
the goverment wouldn't implement it and approved if the program does not have budget but i don't know if its enough because we have indigenous people that can't afford to study even in our old curriculum.

sasasa

Back to top Go down

Post by sasasa Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:34 pm

tifalockhart wrote:When I hear K12, the first thing that pops into my mind is my brother. My brother is now on his 8th grade. Meaning, among our siblings, he was the only one who was reached by the program. That's all. Smile

just like me!!! huhuhu No No No

sasasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:43 pm

weusedtobebestbuddies wrote:K-12. Isang mahabang pag-aaral na walang kasiguraduhang magiging epektibo pagdating ng panahon.
Yan ang tumatakbo sa isip ko tuwing maririnig ko ang K12. Maganda sana ang dulot ng K12, dahil nakita naman natin kung gaano ito kaepektibo sa ibang bansa. Pero ibang bansa yun, Pilipinas to. Sa tingin ko matagal pa bago maging matagumpay ang K12 sa Pilipinas. Dahil alam naman natin na kulang na kulang sa Pondo ang gobyerno, dahil sa dami ng mga gahamang nakikihati sa pera ng bayan.

that's the problem ng mga pilipino hindi pa nga nasususbukan umaangal na. di ba nga po bago tayo matutu kailangan muna nating magkamali.. hahahaha we should learn from our mistake..  
sabi mo nga ibang bansa un kaya wag nating  icompare ang bansa natin sa kanila they are more develop country and hindi porki mahirap ang bansa natin di  natayo magtagumpay dapat tayong magtiwala sa sarili natin malay mo itong program na to ang maging way to build better economy that will help our country to stand even napapaligiran ng malalaki at mauunlad na bansa such as china and japan. hahahahah Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:43 pm

Admin wrote:
weusedtobebestbuddies wrote:K-12. Isang mahabang pag-aaral na walang kasiguraduhang magiging epektibo pagdating ng panahon.
Yan ang tumatakbo sa isip ko tuwing maririnig ko ang K12. Maganda sana ang dulot ng K12, dahil nakita naman natin kung gaano ito kaepektibo sa ibang bansa. Pero ibang bansa yun, Pilipinas to. Sa tingin ko matagal pa bago maging matagumpay ang K12 sa Pilipinas. Dahil alam naman natin na kulang na kulang sa Pondo ang gobyerno, dahil sa dami ng mga gahamang nakikihati sa pera ng bayan.
that's the problem ng mga pilipino hindi pa nga nasususbukan umaangal na. di ba nga po bago tayo matutu kailangan muna nating magkamali.. hahahaha we should learn from our mistake..  
sabi mo nga ibang bansa un kaya wag nating  icompare ang bansa natin sa kanila they are more develop country and hindi porki mahirap ang bansa natin di  natayo magtagumpay dapat tayong magtiwala sa sarili natin malay mo itong program na to ang maging way to build better economy that will help our country to stand even napapaligiran ng malalaki at mauunlad na bansa such as china and japan. hahahahah Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sasasa Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:51 pm

J. wrote:MASAYA! Oraaayt. \m/ Kasi matagal mong makakasama yung kaibigan mo, kaso dagdag dalawang taon sa high school. XD

hindi kaya masaya.. kasi nakakasawa na ung mga mukha nila.. hahahah Laughing Laughing Laughing

sasasa

Back to top Go down

Post by internetshop Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Will adding two more years really improve the quality of education ?

internetshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:46 pm

ronquillopamela28 wrote:is there enough budget for the k12 program? kc bka itigil nila to if ever wala nang budget ang pilipinas. kawawa nmn ung mga under nito?

di nmn kawawa un eh.. di namn purkit wala ng budget ihihinto na nila ang program.. di namn nawawalang ng budget , kinakapos lang siguro minsan..

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:47 pm

방탄소년단 wrote:I'm against in this program of government although this is for the development of our country but for those who cannot afford those projects etc.

even in the old curriculum has many project. so what is the difference? tongue tongue tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:52 pm

internetshop wrote:Will adding two more years really improve the quality of education ?
d
yes.. but it will depends to the students if they really want to learn more. just like if you enter college if you don't bother to listen to your professor you can't learn.
Mad Mad Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyn Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Admin wrote:13.08.2015

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT POPS IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU HEAR K12? WHY?

When I hear K12, I inevitably thought about the future of the students---It's a good thought because with K12, everything will surely be in place. Many opportunities will be opened for the students of our country Smile

Xyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Xyn wrote:
Admin wrote:13.08.2015

When I hear K12, I inevitably thought about the future of the students---It's a good thought because with K12, everything will surely be in place. Many opportunities will be opened for the students of our country Smile

yeah, this will lead to many opportunity. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lisatot Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm

the first thing pop in my mind is ' yes, buti nalng tapos na ako' hahahaha..
but we can't blame the government in implementing this program because we are very late in terms of education. we are the last country in asia that implement the k12 program.
now a days even an college graduate like me suffer in finding job what if pa kaya kung highschool ka lang. pero sa pagkakalam ko ang certificate na matatanggap ng mga nasakop ng k12 ay makakatulong para makahanap ng ma better na job unlike the students who graduate in the old curriculum. di ba ate?

lisatot

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 pm

lisatot wrote:the first thing pop in my mind is ' yes, buti nalng tapos na ako' hahahaha..
but we can't blame the government in implementing this program because we are very late in terms of education. we are the last country in asia that implement the k12 program.
now a days even an college graduate like me suffer in finding job what if pa kaya kung highschool ka lang. pero sa pagkakalam ko ang certificate na matatanggap ng mga nasakop ng k12 ay makakatulong para makahanap ng ma better na job unlike the students who graduate in the old curriculum. di ba ate?

oo na.. mahirap talaga humanap ng work ngaun .. kailangan may ate pa?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flylanie Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Every time I heard about K12 I always come up to the question ''Are we really ready for it?'' Though the implementation have already started we cant hide the truth that we really lack of facilities for it. The concept is good but how can we achieve it if we lack of facilities and specially teachers?

But I still believe that K12 program will be success. It will benefit the students
flylanie
flylanie

Back to top Go down

Post by rea Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 pm

K12? ito po ung program na akala ko aabutin ako buti nalng hindi.. ahhahaha
pero sabi nila maganda daw ito kac opportunity to para sa mga students na walang kakayahan na makapag-aral sa college. Maganda sana kaya lang bagong curriculum tas di pa sapat ung mga teacher tsaka teaching materials na gagamitin.

rea

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:55 pm

flylanie wrote:[justify]WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT POPS IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU HEAR K12? WHY?

Every time I heard about K12 I always come up to the question ''Are we really ready for it?'' Though the implementation have already started we cant hide the truth that we really lack of facilities for it. The concept is good but how can we achieve it if we lack of facilities and specially teachers?

But I still believe that K12 program will be success. It will benefit the students

i also believe that it will succeed because government wouldn't implement it if it will fail right?

K12 Issues - Page 4 9k=
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Repalda Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:12 pm

The first thing that comes to my mind is the other country. Because K12 is based in other countries curriculum.

Mrs. Repalda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Repalda Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 pm

I also agree with that.. I think the government make sure first that every establishment are all ready for k12. It seems that Philippines are not yet ready for it. Many teachers too are not in favor of the program because of the lack of facilities.

Mrs. Repalda

Back to top Go down

Post by whentomorrowcams Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:46 am

Kinder plus 12 years in elementary and highschool. A curriculum that is based from the other country for us to "makasabay" to them.

whentomorrowcams

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Matikas Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:24 pm

K-12 is an additional years for high school students to be prepared and for them to have enough time to choose the right path or career they will be taking in the future. It is really a good program of our government but the problem is, we are still not that prepared in adopting such program. And logically speaking, our government is not financially independent that's why it will not be able to support the K-12 program. Pinipilit nateng makisabay sa mga mauunlad na bansa, but sad to say, hindi pa naman talaga naten kaya. I'm not against the program but practically, kung marami ngang mga estudyante yung di makapagtapos sa highscool na 4 years lang, so what more pa with the K-12 program? But if it's true that this program will be the key for us to have the chance to compete with other countries, well we need to have a full effort for the good outcome of the program. I see a lot of advantages about this program. Smile Very Happy

Mr.Matikas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum